View Profile Sprunkzy

70 Movie Reviews

Ayo what was Isabelle doing there

I think that voice fits Trudy perfectly, it's more or so how i imagined she would sound

Why not?

15 Game Reviews

This game is pretty fricking c00l!!!1 I did not expct a game about fishing to be interesting but you somehow pulled through and did it, plus honestly imagining Piconjo just casually fishing is pretty funny and makes it better. Also i really love the pixel like artstyle it has, it's pretty pleasing. You totally PWNED!

This is very educational, thank you

The original Castle Crashing the Beard was my childhood, and i didn't know you guys were remastering it until recently, like some months ago, legit can't believe that was already 12 years ago. This new version is amazing, i love the new artstyle in this one, and the mechanics that were implemented like the pets are really cool, of course the new boss attacks are also nice and i didn't expect that fight with "Tom's backup plan", this is a great reimagination of the original and i will surely play this game whenever i'm bored. Great job to everyone on the team, i loved this game.

And of course, rest in peace Sherbert, you were the best <3

4 Audio Reviews

Ankha Week 😳

This is the best song in the entire game

Thx for posting it on Newgrounds, now i can finally ascend by listening to Jeff's angelical vocal chords

Jeff has the best samples in the game

219 Art Reviews

Never thought Steve would make me act up

Derki juega al maincraft y es DESTRUIDOOOOO

y castigado igual

Pretty sure there's nothing wrong, just let her take you

Hi i do shitty mediocre art and i also play flash games because i have nothing else to do with my life.
If you wanna talk to me i warn you that i'm very annoying and unfunny.

Male